December 11, 2007

Pictures UPDATES !!!


Ding dong !!!
Back again, this time with some pictures. Pictures updates from the day I started this blog.....is 3 in the morning now and I'm oh so lazy to think what to type. Let's just let the pictures do the talking and follow by some captions ok ???


Yeay !!! I know is lame but we at least have one of this kinda pix. Hehe....@ The Curve


Tiff * Iris * Me taking pix under the lights in the car.


Janson * Me @ One U


Souveniers all the way from Beijing, thanks Janson.


Vivi said my this pix look like "fatt tin". ~_~"" @ college cafeteria


Louise * Alce * Me acting monkey faces


Sam * Carr Win showing off their Tee's....argh....long story, lazy to explain.


Chee Wen * Lee Yee


Sam * Chee Wen * Lee Yee

|
|
|
|
|
AND
|
|
|
|
|

I'll end with Baby Fluffy....


No comments: