December 4, 2007

Today my horoscope says......

Today's horoscope tells me......

"Have you been playing phone tag with someone? If so, take it as a sign that you need to stop playing the game. You can always communicate another day, so stop worrying about making a connection and focus on other things. When you are meant to get in contact with them, you will. Don't worry about it right now. Pushing too hard to get something right now isn't wise. It's time to let life happen around you, like the current of a river, and just go with the flow."

This really tells me not to act or do anything stupid that I might ended up looking stupid and silly. The minute when I was reading this, my mind was like flying around thinking and flashing the things that I did, am I too overreacting on situations or things that I shouldn't do at the unappropriate timing? Flashing back and question marks is all over my head now. I need some time to time off and think about it.

On the other hand, I'm all confused and STILL worried about the "you know what thing". My head is going all "dong dong" now. Oh.....nevermind. I just have to bare with it. But anyway, I'm still waiting about it.

2 comments:

Tomi said...

What about river delta where you need to choose in what direction you will go. You are right about that life can't be changed every time but i can tell that there is always some deltas in our life where we can choose what is best for us!

You say you missing someone. Try to remember what the problem why he/she left so you are can be ready in time when you can choose what to do in life about that.

I don't know what type of music you like but i found this song very encouraging in same life situations.

Green Day - Time Of Your Life Lyrics

Wish you best in life to find that missing person ;-)

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

Tomi: thanks for dropping by again and thanks for giving me such a encouraging advise. I will try to look on the choices that I can choose. Cheers !!!