December 20, 2007

X'mas @ Home

X'mas tree is up already !!! But too bad this year I won't be celebrating in KL. Will be celebrating it back in Ipoh. Anyway, check out the difference between two X'mas tree. Hehe....there's some add on compare with X'mas in 2006 and X'mass in 2007.


X'mas tree in 2006
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AND for this year one is.....
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

This year X'mas tree, 2007
Spot the difference ??? I actually added the red ribbons and an angel on the top of the tree but too bad, is too dark to be seen.


AND
lastly, Fluffy is celebrating Christmas too. Dang Dang !!!
His new X'mas hat and the yellow ribbon is a add on by me. Hehe...
See how cute he is.....


Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone. Especially.....my home in KL of cause, my PC, my bed and most of all my bunch of friends in KL and the one I love and missed most....

Merry X'mas & Happy Holiday !!!

No comments: