January 7, 2008

Emo is killing me

Is 5am now. My WMP was playing random songs and suddenly it played a song that I does not know that it even exist in my MP3 list. Is a VERY emo song to me although I don't know what the singer is singing about. But then the rhythm is just so making me sad.

Flashbacks
FLASHbacks
AND MORE FLASHBACKS ~~~

"STUPID DONKEY, MAKING ME EMO !!!"

The emo is slowing down my speed which I'm suppose to be doing my GD projects FASTER(earlier just now) ~~~ I do make myself emo when I'm bored and all alone. =) [Nothing better to do]

And I've been repeating the same song since 230am just now. I know it sound a bit ~_~"" but I can stand repeating the same old song for hours. If I likey it. ** Smileys ** Well, sometimes I also cannot tahan myself, but, that's me.....

Here's the MV, enjoy......

卓文萱 - 被你爱过我很快乐
[The title I just copy and paste from you tube, don't blame me if it's wrong ya =) ]



The title is long and I don't know what it means, it's in mandarin and I know you can see that =P. Yes, I'm a half banana. I speak english, malay, basic cantonese and a VERY VERY basic mandarin. Written, will be english, malay and VERY VERY VERY.......basic mandarin plus my own chinese name ** Smileys ** (At least I'm still proud of myself for knowing how to write my name in mandarin). But don't know why I can sing quite well in mandarin songs.

Anyway, gonna dash on my bed soon di........till then......

1 comment:

Jaeney said...

tine tine..just to tell u what the song title is..so u can understand ma ^^ that song title is "bei ni ai guo wo hen kuai le" means i'm feel so glad being love by u b4...it's something lidat..>_< i'm not good in translate chinese to english..anyway, NICE SONG..