January 21, 2008

I likey my new haircut !!!

Here's a lil history regarding my hair length. Back four years ago when I was 18 years old I have long hair like this. And yes, this is me, my back and my longed hair.
But due to some matters, I cut it short.


And it turns out to be this length for the last 3 years. And now, I wanted something more new. So I cut my hair again to.......

......this short. And I'm liking it lotz and lotz. Took my haircut at Fame, Damansara Perdana, no, I no longer trust Ipoh hairstylists, they SUCKS big time. They always make me regret after walking out from the salon.

Took my haircut a day before my presentation which is on the 17th Jan. A time for me to release stress.

By the way, as I had written in my previous entry, I had told that I was away for the weekend is because I went back to Ipoh to attend my cousin sis wedding gathering. And this pic was taken after the wedding and after yumcha session with my girls. Hehe....

And I no longer miss my long hair. I'm happy with myself now. =P

I felt so myself all over again. =P


1 comment:

Jaeney said...

wa..tine tine ur new hair cut..ur hair so short.. brave..salute u.. anyway..i miss u d..T_T find one day go damansara find u la..or u come down kl la..hehe