January 4, 2008

My 2007 X'mas

X'mas for 2007 was a quiet and peaceful one for me. I went back Ipoh instead on the 20th to 25th. Don't know why I'm so down and sad over it which eventually made me has no X'mas spirit in me to celebrate it. December was suppose to be a happy month for me but this year was so So SO exceptional. Yes, my bestie Iris did called me up on eve to go out for club, but I just don't feel like celebrating, so I push it away and stayed home instead, accompanied my family at home.

BUT...on the day of X'mas was the day I went back KL. And for this year X'mas, I've got my most wanted that I've been dreaming and saving money to buy was a "headphone" with a build in mic from sis. I was like woah.....another gift was a "green half knited sweater" by sis bf, spotted@Cineleisure and fell in love with it when going shopping with sis back few days but a bit too expensive. So just kiss goodbye to it. But to my suprise......hehehe......

AND guess what my prezzie is being wrapped WITH ???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
....
......
.......
.......
......
....
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

DYNAMO POSTERS !!!
Suprise eh ??? I was also in shock when I recieve this. LOL....
Thanks to my sis creative-ness. LOL......but anyway, what's most important is the thing beyond the "Dynamo Posters". Hehehehe.......

This 2 prezzies has already turn my X'mas beautiful. **Smileys**

And on X'mas day itself, well, X'mas was suppose to be celebrate with your love ones so sis went dating with her bf and as for me, I was still in my "MOOD", so I guess my best time is just stay home alone. But, instead, my bestie Ken manage to persuade me out for a dinner, a "X'mas dinner" as what he mentioned that made me changed my mind. And here are some pics of us having dinner@Wong Kok SS2.


Me * Ken

After the outing, reached home I actually felt better.
Thanks bestie for making my X'mas day ended well.

Jello SPERM was found in his dessert. LOL....amazing huh ???
Coloured some more...

No comments: