March 15, 2008

10,000 BC

Currently listening to Muse - Supermassive Black Hole


One word that I'm gonna comment on this movie.
DISAPPOINTED !!! BIG BIG BIG TIME !!!
I got cheated by it's preview. Aih.....


10,000 BC
(You need to download the latest version of Flash Player to view the official website)


The animation, the background, the actors, the language, the costumes also. And the ending gave me the reaction is like

"Har, just end like that ah? That's the ending?"

WHAT THE !!!



Camilla Belle
(The fan club website)


BUT one compliment is no doubt that Camilla Belle is pretty. That's the only compliment I can gave to this movie. LOL.


2 comments:

UncleJosh said...

doink! told you not nice d...
i gave such a low rating...
you still go...

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

Hahaha.....cause I'm stubborn headed. Hehe.... =P