May 6, 2008

Because I got........

TAGGED by Mr. UncleJosh

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Love at first sight? Awh...com'on, is a reality world out here. I would only if I'm in my fantasy world.

2. Do you hold hands in public?-
- I will 'IF' I have a boyfriend. LOL !!!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- New York, to be reunite again with someone who meant the world to me.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Someone (related to Q3) to stay by my side once again. I already loose her twice, I don't want to loose her again. No, not the third time, not forever !!!

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- I believe in seeing a rainbow when there's sun and rain at the same time.

6. Do you like being who you are today?
- Today? I love myself to the max. I could proudly said I change tremendously for the past few years.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- First : Open my very own advertising agency since I'm graduating soon. Wheeee.....
- Second : Vacation holiday for my both parents around the world or anything that they like to do.
- Third : Change my entire wardrobe, a walk-in one will do. Woohoo....
- Fourth : Donation lor.....as usual.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- Well, if someone whom I really really love, I will. Don't want to make myself regret.

9. When will you know that he/she is THE ONE?
- Hmmm...I'll update here when I get the answer ya. Hehe...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Being who he really is.

11. What is the biggest mistake you ever made?
- Erm....there's 2 actually. One is dumping my first ex twice. Second is being foolish and generous for not slapping my second ex for cheating behind me. (is this kharma or what? LOL !!!)

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
- Both or more. I believe a pair of couple need this kinda itsy bitsy thingy to keep the sparks going.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
- Point it to me straight but I don't like people who judge others first before they judge themselves.

14. Are you afraid if your not in any relationship/commitment with somebody when your almost in 30?
- Erm...am not sure yet. Cause am not at that age now. I'll come back again when I'm 26th ya. =P

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Only when my wallet is full of cash.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
- Erm...my phone that keeps my life going, my headphone that keep me accompanied everyday.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
- Open up myself for relationship. I'm being too self protected in relationship issue. LOL !!!

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
- Things that I've done and not being appreciated in return and friends that took me for granted while I actually treated them as true friends.

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
- No. There won't be fun, excitement and thrill anymore in life. MEANINGLESS !!!

20. What would you do when your secret is being found out?
- Deal with it !!! Face the FACT !!!


Tagging: Ken, Jaeney, Jamie, Jaimy, Andrew, Brandon, Ricky and whoever who's reading this.

No comments: