June 20, 2008

Announcement

Currently listening to The Click Five - Mary Jane


I'm here by to officially announcing that I'm............

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

GETTING MARRIED !!!

HAHAHAHAHAzzzz

Nola !!! Just joking !!! I'm still single okay ???

Ok, serious now. I'm here by to officially announcing that I'm............

........"retiring from any kind of outing"........
dramatic eh?
anything that is non related to my degree show and house shifting will be out of my outing list.
(But this only applies till end of this month, June 2008 =P)


Cause Christine is gonna be busy with.......

Degree Show
+
Busy Painting
+
Busy Cleaning
+
Busy Packing
+
Busy Shifting
=
A good way to diet =)


Really wan. So to all my Heng Tai's, Ji Mui's, Brothers, Sisters, BF's, GF's, GodBro's and yada yada, all the related ones, any plans please don't include me. I can't make it. If you miss me and want to see me come and drop by at One U from 27th to 29th but before coming, give me a buzz first ya. =P


No comments: