June 15, 2008

I'm Made of Honour by...

Currently listening to Mariah Carey - Bye Bye

....Mr. Uncle Joshua Lee Wai Meng. LOLx. Thanks to Advertlets for having him to honour me to blog about this movie.


To be FRANK, I have no idea what this movie is about. Just know that is a romance comedy movie. From the comments that I read through, it seems that this is a nice movie to watch with your friends or your gf/bf la. So, I'll just take this chance to watch with one of my girlfriend PLUS also for FREEeee.... plus a privilege to watch the premier before the official screening in Malaysia which is on the 19th June 2008. Yea, who doesn't like free stuff? BUT hope that I'll be able to get my hands on the tickets on time lor.... I gotta set reminder on my phone for this date. I always have short term memory lost in date's. LOLx.

So, Advertlets please please please reserve 2 tickets for me ya. =P
I'll make sure I'll drag my ass there. =P


Next post: Fish Eye the Making


No comments: