June 18, 2008

Made of Honour screening by Advertlets

Currently listening to James Morrison - You Give Me Something

Thanks Advertlets for the movie, was awesome. Thanks Joshua for making me blog about it.

Basically, I almost couldn't make it. But me and my friend manage to reach just in time, 830pm sharp I think. Haha. Was rushing and speeding all the way to KLIA and from KLIA cause my friend Alce, need to fetch one of her friend who came from Aussie. Was a very last minute thingy.



Anyway, the movie was great, the crowd was great, the atmosphere was great too.

Was my first attempt attending events by Advertlets. Although I don't know any people there but I still recognise some of the bloggers and the only person that I really know was UncleJosh only. LOLx.

No pictures was taken also, did bring my camera but 'lupa' to take it out from my bag. LOLx.

Here's some of the narcissism pictures taken after I reach home from One U & Mc'd with meself and Baby Fluffy(cause he showered :P)




No comments: