June 20, 2008

Movie UPDATES !!!

Currently listening to David Cook - Always Be My Baby

I know is a bit outdated to do my movie updates. LOLx. Cause I watched it back last month. Anyway, don't care la. I blog what I want to blog about. Hehe...let's start off with.....

SPEED RACER

I LURVE the 3D and animation. Was awesome and was so so so colourful.
Rating: 6.5/10


IRONMAN

Hmmm....for this one will be erm....not much to comment about this one cause the movie was quite good. Personally I think is even better then other Marvel's superhero movie.
Rating: 7.5/10
But I heard Incredible Hulk is even better. Gonna make that my next movie.


INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF CRYSTAL SKULLS


Personally, this movie is really very bored. The story line was so slow that I almost fell asleep inside the cinema.
Rating: 4/10


THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA PRINCE CASPIAN

This one not bad. I would say it's better then the first Narnia.
Rating: 6/10


MADE OF HONOUR

As commented on my previous entry but has not rate it yet. This movie actually made me thought of someone. =)
Rating: 7/10

and today which is just now, I watched this.......


GET SMART

Damn funny I tell you. Worth for a great laugh after a day full of stress. Must watch.
Rating: 6.5/10