July 2, 2008

Sick Mode

Yes, I'm in sick mode now. Had cough, sorethroat, flu and fever since monday till today. Fever was at 38.4 °C while normal body temperature was at 36.8 °C and my whole body felt like burning from inside out. Today I felt better, fever almost gone (I think), flu still have a lil, cough still, sorethroat still. I wana RECOVER ASAP !!! I had already missed the BBQ session on Monday, friend florist shop opening on Tuesday. URGH......GERAM........

Updates will be updated once I recover from my sickness, okey people ???


3 comments:

Wilson said...

who the hell will care about your sick?! the world is still turning, ppls still working, the petro still increasing...oops...yaya we do care k! take care by yourself

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

Ala, yea, the world is still moving, people still working, petrol still increasing but how come you are so free at this time to view my blog?

Ala, you don't care don't care la, many others still care for me. HMPT....!!!

Wilson said...

because i care for you that why im here reading your blog lor. ;)