August 27, 2008

You are a FUGGED UP !!!

WTF !!! Someone just spoiled my mood for the rest of the night. Fugged up.

I had never liked you from the very beginning you get together with my sis and now you had made my perception on you even worst. What is it so big deal that I didn't answer your 11 missed calls while the one you looking for cannot be reach? And because of not answering your calls, I got questioned by you like a suspect. And even worst, I got all the blame just because I helped her to cover up stories. She don't even want to tell you that she's going out with her girls. Go get a life. I don't care what kind of rasional you have, I just don't want to get involve in things between you both. I had enough of this, time and time again you always drag me down to the issue between you and her. It's none of my business and I don't even want to know a single bit. To be frank, I'm more than happy if you are out of her life, forever, cause you don't deserve her at all not even a pinch. And she deserves a man who is a whole lot more than you. So I think is time for you to go back where you came from.

And I hope you are reading this.

4 comments:

chee sin said...

woh...so ganas wor..why get so over reacted over him? what happened actually? chill chill...

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

Long long story. Fed-up....when wanna go steam? Fast, I can't wait to eat the chicken wing. Hahaha...

Josh.L said...

wah lau eh...who bulli u ar? tell me tell me n lets get DANGEROUS...haha...jk jk..but if things get out of hands do tell me...okie..hugs..

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

You lar, you bully me. LOLz. Did I heard DANGEROUS? Sound so adventurous, come lets do that. Hahaha...don't think will get out of hands but just to ignore it. Can't do anything either.