August 9, 2008

You Don't Mess With The ZOHAN movie screening by Advertlets

Adam Sandler or Zohan ??? Your pick. For me, I need both. Why? Cause without Adam Sandler, there's no Zohan = no hairstylist = bad hair day. So I need both to have my hair done. Wheee.....


Yes, Advertlets having another screening on Don't Mess With The Zohan movie. Screening is on the 12th August, which is the day after Wall-E screening. Is a 2 days in a row for 2 great movie. You don't need to plan for things to do after your hard day of work. So come join in the fun with other bloggers as well. All you have to do is blog about why you want to watch this movie. Details are on the blog flyer, click on it.



2 comments:

Rickydaskylinez said...

finally got update from u...
but i din watch this movie wor...
looks lame...

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

Hahaha. Yea wor. I long time didn't update my blog. Then after I watch di then I tell you is it nice anot lar. Kay?