September 24, 2008

SPOOooooky Corner

Currently listening to Coldplay - Trouble
Christine @ office freezing cold.

Here I am again back to blog. Since I got nothing to do in office, and I was surfing around in the internet and topic strikes my mind. "True Ghost Stories". And I google it and there I found this very interesting blog with all the mysterious and unsolved stories that happened in Malaysia.



Some of the stories that I heard before is in there also. It's like a collection of all the happened incidents are blogged in there. Stories from all over Malaysia with other people's experience. While I was reading some of the stories, it does gives me goosebumps with the air-cond, freezing cold wrapping myself with my shawl and reading ghost stories alone in another side of the office. Been reading it for the last 3 hours. LOLz.

But anyway, just some sharing. If you want to make yourself awaken from work, do have a read on the stories. It's really interesting. But don't make yourself can't sleep at night ok? Have fun reading. I want to continue my reading....

2 comments:

Jamie said...

got people curi tulang at work... :p

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

LOLz. Mana ada? Free mar...