September 23, 2008

Random Tag

Currently listening to Samsons - Bukan Diriku
Christine is @ office now

THE SELF
[01] Name: Christine Leong
[02] Nickname: Tine Tine, Tine, Ms. Calm (that's all I think), Ipoh Chick(reminded by Jamie)
[03] Married: No
[04] Zodiac Sign: Leo
[05] Gender: Female
[06] Age: 22
[07] High School: SMK Raja Perempuan Ipoh
[08] College: ALFA International College, KBU International College
[09] Height: 166cm
[10] Weight: For me to know for you not to find out. Lolz
[11] Do you like yourself: I LURVE myself.
[12] Piercings: Six all together
[13] Right or left: Left, yea, I'm a left handy, so what? :P
[14] Are you a freak : I'm a freakin freako with dogs. Lurve them till bitz.
[15] Hair: Here's a lil story, before I had my first dye it was all pure black but after once fully dye my new hair grown become a lighter colour then after some time I had a highlight, and it become lighter with the new hair grown, so now is dark dark dark brown(close to black) in the room, and dark brown under the sun (with no dye). I don't know why it become like this. Perhaps my scalp makan the colour. Lolz. And it's short at between jaw and neck length.
[16] Skin: Pale-Tanned
[17]Allergic: So far so good, not allergic to anything. Do dust count?
[18] What are you doing now: Tagging, Facebook-ing, Music-ing
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Surfing around
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Enjoy the bestest thing in life to the MAX.

THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Sister
[22] Siblings(included you): 3
[23] Eldest: My sister
[24] Youngest: Me
[25] Love/hate your family: Lurve....
[26] You found your another half: No, not at this moment. Am building my carreer
[27] If yes, who is he/she: -
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Yes, there is someone but I know it will never be him so move on. Stop mourning. Lolz. I'm over it.
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: 2
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Yar, so what? Girls cannot woo ka?
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Yea.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: I don't have the other half now, so nothing is wrong.
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: I don't care what I did cause I'm single, why do I care?
[34] Ever argue with your other half: This few question is beginning to make me sick.
[35] You with your other half since: Urgh........
[36] Are you straight/bi/homo: Lurus
[37] Reasons you love your other half: To me, loving someone has no reason lor. Sometimes I hate people ask things like this. Like, "So, why do you love about me?" ~_~"" Feel like slapping that person.
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Stage?
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: What's the problem with who woo who? Afterall is the matter of both being together. Rite?
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: ............enough of this.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Wuah, first one ah? Really long time ago, I totally forgotten her name, was back when I was still in kindergarten.
[42] Your first enemy: There's one, same, lupa. In kindergarten also.
[43] The friend you love the most: All of them
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): Erm......for now? Don't have lor. I don't keep hatred in me. It make me unhappy.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Tiff, Iris, Crystalbelle, Alce, Vivien (not just beautiful on the outside but inside too)
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: No need mention lar, later they'll fly up high. LOLz.
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Being bitchy + being manja with the voice + daddy's lil girl + the rich girl attitude but staying under the same roof with other friends
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Show offs + talking BIG, please la, count the chicken before they are hatch
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yes
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: No, but we are still good friends.
[51] If your friend backstabbing you: Research, confront
[52] If your friend betray you: Same, research, confront. Who knows, maybe there's misunderstanding.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: Then she's not worth to be my friend.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Will see how it goes.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: I'll only keep it to myself, I don't want to ruin the friendship also.

THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: Hahaha......let's see. I'm always late for class and will be punished at the assembly, I was asked to go in the principle room in secondary 2 & 3, ponteng class before, I always sleep in class while teacher teaching in front. Don't think I am lor. Lolz.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: Yes only in my college. I got whack by my mum when I was in primary 4, hiding my homeworks under the cupboard and she found it. LOLz.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: My english teacher in primary 4
[59] Always late to school/college: Always. I think almost everyday. Hahahaha......
[60] Your class: Which class? College or school?
[61] You love your seniors: Eeeeww......definately no !!! That snobbish look. Feel like slapping them.
[62] Senior who you love the most: Not even half.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: How good and how bad?
[64] Excellent result classmate: First class honours? Matthew & BiYan
[65] Laziest classmate: Me? Don't think so lar. Lolz.

THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: Erm.....everyone has their own different smartness.
[67] Stupid people: Stupid people? Ridiculous people got lar. This is up to themselves if they want to be stupid or not.
[68] Good looking people: Inside or outside?
[69] Ugly people: Inside or outside?
[70] Funny people: Alce, my babe.
[71] Cute people: Errrrrr........
[72] Bad people: A lotz.
[73] Honest people: No one is honest nowadays. Only few perhaps. People might turn their back on you no matter how good you treat them.
[74] Acting people: You mean people with two faces? Lotz.
[75] You are what kind of people: I can be all of them, depend on how good or mean you treat me.

THE PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes
[77] Hugs or kisses: Hugs
[78] Shorter or taller: Enough
[79] hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice arms
[81] Listener or talker: Both
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Both

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: HUR???!!! I'm only 22. I haven't think about that.
[85] Numbers of kid(s): Not now please.
[86] Career: Jobs that earn a lot but doesn't sell myself.
[87] Salary: As much as possible.
[88] Retirement age: Till I can't work.
[89] Properties value: So much till uncountable.
[90] Wishes: Got a lot wor. Which one first?

THE VICTIMS
[91] Wilson Tan
[92] Uncle Josh
[93] Jameson
[94] Jaeney
[95] Jaime
[96] Ken
[97] Andrew
[98] Jovi
[99] Ricky
[100] Anyone else...



2 comments:

Rickydaskylinez said...

woo huh....? sounds weird... 'after' will be betta i think... kaka...

Sweet-Lil-Devilish said...

Hur? What do you mean by that? Btw, congrats to you on your convo bro. Take care.