October 27, 2008

My Wrong....

Okay, I know, I should have made this 2 months ago but, but.....ah.....don't want to mention it. I know is my wrong for neglecting my blog for 1 month. So the sorry.

Anyway, I have a lot to update. But will take some time to edit the pictures. So for now I'll update on my birthday post.

My babes celebrated for me the day before my actual birthday. Had high-tea buffet at Golden Horse Palace. Not much of elaboration on that day, just some captions go around with it.

Let's start off with the interior architechturing of the makan place.





Look at all those food. Is like OMG !!!




Pastries and cakes and cookies. Melted....
I go gaga by just looking at all this colourful delights.

The local kuih-muih.

Your own DIY ais kacang or cendol.
I didn't try cause I don't really like ais kacang or cendol.

Mirrorzzz.....it actually make the whole place bigger, wider and double the food. LOLz. Lurve it.

They have the concept in making the place like a merry go round.
With horses at every corner of the restaurant.

The outdoor view.


The place where you can have your wedding within the nature.
There you go, pictures of me with my lil birthday cupcake together with my babes.

This is not an official birthday cake. Is just for syiok sendiri purposes as I was complaining for not having a birthday cake. LOLz.

Me with my lil birthday cupcake. Btw, I'm not 10 this year. LOLz.

Me, Tiff & Crystalbelle.

Me & Iris
Then we just walk around the lobby area and some photo session as well.


After Golden Horse Palace, 4 of us headed back to my home. Rested a while, refresh ourselves and then headed to Pyramid for a movie and dinner session.

In the lift.
Mirrors is a killer.


And on my actual birthday, I was at home for the whole day as I actually felt satisfied that my friends celebrated for me one day earlier. So I'm taking that day as like any other normal day. By evening, this 3 babes of mine, said wanted to come overto my place for dinner, order in Pizza. And I'm like okay. So all the way they came from Sg. Long to Bandar Kinrara.
Reached my front door, ding dong and there I saw.....


........this. Wuahahahaha.......so sweet of them.

And so, birthday song and photo session.





Thanks to my babes who's willing to spend time for me on my day. I'm grateful and appreaciate a lot to have you girls around me all this while. I love y'all to the max, y'all are the greatest.

No comments: