December 21, 2008

Deepavali Weekend Break Outing

I notice I like to blog outdated updates. Lolz.

Anyway, here is what we did on the Deepa Weekend. Karaoke @ Green Box Sg Wang and steamboat @ Yuen's. Started off with a picture of us with the mic and followed by some random picture.

Wymen

Me

Wilson

Ken





After karaoke, we has nothing to buy so we headed for a drink.

Ken solo

.......I asked them to pose like that

Wil * always on call

Me solo

Still on call

Wymen solo

Random-ness

The bro * sis

And here, pictures of us @ Yuen's
this time with Nicky


Ken * having his second cup ice-cream

Nicky * just touch down from HK and join us after that

Wymen * took 1 hour to find a parking

Me * looked so full filled

Wil * got the chicken wings on his third attempt

1 comment:

George said...

Interesting post... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your blog. I'm sure I'd visit here more often. George from weekend breaks.