December 3, 2008

The half boil egg story

11.15pm 19.10.2008

Sis: I want to have supper. You want?
Me: Ok. What's on the menu?
Sis: Half boil egg & freshly blend orange juice.
Me: Ok, count me in.

Then sis off to make supper. 30 minutes later. She handed me this.


I was stunned for a second. Conversation continues.

Me: Erm, isn't this a HARD boil egg?
Sis: *Smile*
Me: How long did you wait for the egg?
Sis: Erm.....15 minutes.
Me: @_@ You need to wait for 4 - 5 minutes only ler.
Sis: You didn't tell me.
Me: You didn't ask me? Some more showing lansi face just now. So I thought you knew la.
Sis: Ok, never mind, make it to egg sandwich.

So she make her's one and I make mine one.

Tada !!!

Hard boil egg + soya sauce + pepper + mayonise + butter
Supposingly there's no soya sauce in egg sandwich but because already added in for the half boil egg, so just be it lor. It should b replace with a pinch of salt.




Afterall her orange juice was a success.

Now let me show you how half boil egg look like.


Here it is. This is I make punya half boil egg.

Remember, only 4 - 5 minutes to make a half boil egg.

Anyway, Sis cooks good dishes but her waiting time for steaming dishes is not that good. Lolz. So we both made a good combination. Lolz.