December 21, 2008

Steam @ the babes 22.10.2008

I know this was a last 2 months post. But was not in the mood to blog. Lolz.

And here it is. Went steaming at the babes place in Sg. Long. Was on a Wednesday, Shanice called me up while I was in the office, asking:

Shanice: Wei !!!
Me: Yes babe?
Shanice: Tonight wana steamboat?
Me: Hur? Where? Sunway, Yuen's?
Shanice: Noler, DIY at home. Our place.
Me: Hur? Why suddenly so in the mood for steam?
Shanice: Noler, nothing to do so make something for fun.
Me: Erm....okler. I'll come right after work.
Shanice: Ok, good. Eh, your place got big pot ah?
Me: How big you want?
Shanice: As big as possible.
Me: Ok, no problem. Leave it on me. But I'll be late cause there'll be jam. Ok? See ya later then.
Shanice: Ok, bye. See ya.

I finished work at 6pm and drop back at home to get the pot and reach their place at 8pm. And there it is. The steam pics.

The Food


Crystalbelle * QQ

In to the pot it goes




Crystalbelle

Shanice

Iris

Tiff

And me myself