April 7, 2009

Frustrated in a Sarcastic Way

What have I done to deserve a week like this?

I had a tiring, worrying, sleepless nights over the weekend and I even dreamed of devils and zombies and even death.

No, I don't want death to happen. Because everything has not been fulfilled yet. Reunion has not been made but I'm just so scared that death comes first before reunion.

Because of all the hazardous world, the cruelty of how god treated an innocent person taking away his life before he could have a reunion with his family. I just couldn't accept the fact.

All that I ask for now is to find a place for me to be myself, a space for me to take a deep breath, a place where I could free my mind. Then come back and face the ungliest side of the world.


It's just some random babbling on words of my own. A way for me to let things go. Sometimes I don't even know what I'm writing about.

Sorry if you does not understand and thank you for spending your time to read some craps.

1 comment:

Jovizac said...

Chill la girl.
dun be so pessimistic.
well, glad to know u update ur blog.
well, keep it going~.

share thing out,
at least we know what happen on u dear.